Subversion UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States - Michael Shrake

2 posters

Go down

United States - Michael Shrake Empty United States - Michael Shrake

Post  Cyanide_Syndrome Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 pm

My name is Michael Shrake, from Lakeland, Minnesota in the United States. I play keyboard in Dark Cell, give performances that have busted people's minds when they see a keyboard player both performing (windmilling, chucking, tossing, moshing, jiving, dancing, etc.) while at the same time playing intricate music at high tempos. Best review I have record of "...keyboardist gets really into what he does you could tell he just had to stop for a few seconds to regain some brain cells from head bangin so hard and while he was doin all that crazy technical shit I was all like 'how can you be doing all that shit at once'" [copied verbatim from a text]

In the meantime I follow Subversion constantly, and was (to my knowledge) the first in the western hemisphere to know of them and listen to them. I knew Spencer through the internet, and have started to fan out to the rest of the peeps. Should you make it to Bloodstock, I am preparing to take the financial hit to come over and see them perform.
THIS IS SUBVERSION!!!
Listen To Dark Cell
Michael

Cyanide_Syndrome

Back to top Go down

United States - Michael Shrake Empty Re: United States - Michael Shrake

Post  ssskai Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm

i for one am glad yo have you on board bro. would love to see this epic keys work you speak of XD
ssskai
ssskai

http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyanide_Syndrome Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 am

indeed, our new recordings are in the process of being done, and listen to it, learn it if you want...and then windmill at 140 Razz

then jive your feet, wrick your back, and thrash the keyboard on it's stand in radius of it's legs (balancing on the tip of the legs). When not playing, be ready to leap from the stage, grab people, and headbang across them facing you!

Can't wait for live vids to be posted, trying to find the good quality ones [non-cell phone] can be a bitch. I'll post the links for the songs or for the video when they come available, and hope to see you at BOA

Cyanide_Syndrome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum