wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 am

Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
lmfao wrote:
Nix wrote:
Nix wrote:god its gona be one of those places lmao
i cant think of one atm haha

so...my cherry is this big

|____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________|


lmao stop changing my posts!


ye kai stop it

lmao
its not funny :O
its mean Sad
haha nips..your being abused a little :]



haha
i knoooow
everyones mean to me lol
i could be meaner..i know more about you Twisted Evil


YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH
bitch Smile
love you!
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:16 am

ssskai wrote:i could so pull rank here and stop spencer from doing it..but its hilarious XD

btw..nix...wheres this guy u promised us for the slaughter Wink


lmao oh how mean
aaaaand apparently hes signed up
but hes gone to bed now haha
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  lmfao on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 am

Nix wrote:
ssskai wrote:i could so pull rank here and stop spencer from doing it..but its hilarious XD

btw..nix...wheres this guy u promised us for the slaughter Wink


lmao oh how mean
aaaaand apparently hes signed up
but hes gone to bed now haha

Useless jks jks haha
avatar
lmfao

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

lmfao wrote:
Nix wrote:
ssskai wrote:i could so pull rank here and stop spencer from doing it..but its hilarious XD

btw..nix...wheres this guy u promised us for the slaughter Wink


lmao oh how mean
aaaaand apparently hes signed up
but hes gone to bed now haha

Useless jks jks haha


its noy my fault he went to bed Surprised lol
il tell him to get on here tomorrow :]
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Carla on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:19 am

Nix wrote:
Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
lmfao wrote:
Nix wrote:
Nix wrote:god its gona be one of those places lmao
i cant think of one atm haha

so...my cherry is this big

|____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________|


lmao stop changing my posts!


ye kai stop it

lmao
its not funny :O
its mean Sad
haha nips..your being abused a little :]



haha
i knoooow
everyones mean to me lol
i could be meaner..i know more about you Twisted Evil


YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH
bitch Smile
love you!
i should think so...
'i like rabbits... Shocked'
avatar
Carla

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 28
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ickley

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:20 am

Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
Carla wrote:
Nix wrote:
lmfao wrote:
Nix wrote:
Nix wrote:god its gona be one of those places lmao
i cant think of one atm haha

so...my cherry is this big

|____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________|


lmao stop changing my posts!


ye kai stop it

lmao
its not funny :O
its mean Sad
haha nips..your being abused a little :]



haha
i knoooow
everyones mean to me lol
i could be meaner..i know more about you Twisted Evil


YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH
bitch Smile
love you!
i should think so...
'i like rabbits... Shocked'


'i know, riiiiiiiiiiiight'
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  lmfao on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:21 am

Righty well, Iím gna gooo. Gota make an animation piece in one day tmoz haha! gna be interesting .
avatar
lmfao

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:22 am

lmfao wrote:Righty well, Iím gna gooo. Gota make an animation piece in one day tmoz haha! gna be interesting .

good luck Razz

nightttt cherry
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 am

tht was one hench thread tonight people lmfao.

feel free to drop by any time to ave a laugh in here or check up on latest subversi0n news and gossip. Smile
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 am

ssskai wrote:tht was one hench thread tonight people lmfao.

feel free to drop by any time to ave a laugh in here or check up on latest subversi0n news and gossip. Smile

cherry
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:43 am

kai is gay
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:48 am

you know kai
thats not even funny
i cant believe you would do such a horrible thing
im gona report you..erm..yeh
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:48 am

Nix wrote:kai is gay


shut up loser lolol.

btw.....tomo yer..get loads of people on here...the fun they hav eon here coud also lead to them checking out the band..it works u see Razz afro
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:49 am

Nix wrote:you know kai
thats not even funny
i cant believe you would do such a horrible thing
im gona report you..erm..yeh

baring in mind ull be reporting to me Wink
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:49 am

ssskai wrote:
Nix wrote:kai is gay


shut up loser lolol.

btw.....tomo yer..get loads of people on here...the fun they hav eon here coud also lead to them checking out the band..it works u see Razz afro


bleh we'll see
il post on facebook and myspace
that will be my work done
yus? Razz
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:49 am

ssskai wrote:
Nix wrote:you know kai
thats not even funny
i cant believe you would do such a horrible thing
im gona report you..erm..yeh

baring in mind ull be reporting to me Wink

lmao, yeah well
you might..ban yourself from..this?
erm
yeah you heard
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 am

lmao, yeah well
you might..ban yourself from..this?
erm
yeah you heard

i could bann u Razz jks

ahh ok we shud stop chatting on here for tonite..its dragin XD

but yer..tomo nix.......get people to check this out.....check the band out..the lot man. works a treat. cnt beleive u know people u didnt show us too even tho u sed "yer ill show people" every time i ask. lazy git. not like u do anything Razz
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 am

ssskai wrote:
lmao, yeah well
you might..ban yourself from..this?
erm
yeah you heard

i could bann u Razz jks

ahh ok we shud stop chatting on here for tonite..its dragin XD

but yer..tomo nix.......get people to check this out.....check the band out..the lot man. works a treat. cnt beleive u know people u didnt show us too even tho u sed "yer ill show people" every time i ask. lazy git. not like u do anything Razz


you wouldnt ban me Smile
coz i like cherries... cherry

and yeah we should haha Razz

lmao and yeah im sorry..sometimes i do..i think? but yeahh il do it tomorrow, promise Smile
and i do a lot il have you know... xD
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:56 am

true i spose.......u have the player on ur profile etc. XD

doubt it gets many plays tho.....could u set it to automatic ?
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 am

ssskai wrote:true i spose.......u have the player on ur profile etc. XD

doubt it gets many plays tho.....could u set it to automatic ?


oh bloody cheek
not only do i have to have it on my profile
gota have it playing automatic now!
things i do for you...pfft

how do i get it playing automatic then? xD
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:58 am

Code:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://cache.reverbnation.com/widgets/swf/19/tuneWidget.swf?twID=artist_244043&posted_by=artist_244043&shuffle=false&autoPlay=true&blogBuzz=buzz" height="415" width="434"/><br/><a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/19/244043/Artist/244043/Artist/link"><img alt="SubVerSi0N" border="0" height="19" src="http://cache.reverbnation.com/widgets/content/19/footer.png" width="434" /></a><img style="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border=0 width=0 height=0 src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/trk/19/artist_244043/artist_244043/t.gif"><a href="http://www.quantcast.com/p-05---xoNhTXVc" target="_blank"><img src="http://pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-05---xoNhTXVc.gif" style="display: none" border="0" height="1" width="1" alt="Quantcast"/></a><img style="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border=0 width=0 height=0 src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMzEzOTA2MDU1NzMmcHQ9MTIzMTM5MDYwNzg4MCZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9dHVuZVdpZGdldCU1RmZpcnN*JTVGZ2VuJmc9MSZ*PQ==.gif" />

u put tht code in instead of the one u have Smile
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 am

ssskai wrote:
Code:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://cache.reverbnation.com/widgets/swf/19/tuneWidget.swf?twID=artist_244043&posted_by=artist_244043&shuffle=false&autoPlay=true&blogBuzz=buzz" height="415" width="434"/><br/><a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/19/244043/Artist/244043/Artist/link"><img alt="SubVerSi0N" border="0" height="19" src="http://cache.reverbnation.com/widgets/content/19/footer.png" width="434" /></a><img style="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border=0 width=0 height=0 src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/trk/19/artist_244043/artist_244043/t.gif"><a href="http://www.quantcast.com/p-05---xoNhTXVc" target="_blank"><img src="http://pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-05---xoNhTXVc.gif" style="display: none" border="0" height="1" width="1" alt="Quantcast"/></a><img style="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border=0 width=0 height=0 src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMzEzOTA2MDU1NzMmcHQ9MTIzMTM5MDYwNzg4MCZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9dHVuZVdpZGdldCU1RmZpcnN*JTVGZ2VuJmc9MSZ*PQ==.gif" />

u put tht code in instead of the one u have Smile


will do Smile
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  ssskai on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 am

u dnt have to quote me every time btw lol
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 am

ssskai wrote:u dnt have to quote me every time btw lol

i like quoting Smile
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Nix on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 am

and you made my profile all uneven now Sad
not happy Razz
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf lmao bbq hmv pmsl

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum