Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:00 am

ok ere we go. Demi thinks its alright to do drugs like coke and speed and what not.......i disagree.

i don't care if people do it. good for them. not my thing........i know a lot of people that are in to drugs.....close mates...lovely people and it dnt matter to me that there in to it.......i still think its idiotic..and they agree with me on that...but there in to it they enjoy it. fair doos. buuuutt soon as sumone goes round saying drugs are a plus to society...and a plus to any teenagers life..and MUST be experienced etc (effectively promoting drug use)........this grinds the living shit outa me.

don't know what all your opinions on this are...but id like to know.

keep the argument chilled yer.


Last edited by ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:16 am

KAI.
your going over the top
your getting all worked up
about this

so whatt i do things. and i dont think its wrong or bad ?
i havent got a problem with it, and no one else has
so why you ?

and no one said its a plus to society..
and no onee said its what every teenager does or what ever you said.
teenagers who think its cool
and show off about them taking drugs
yeahh there mugs.

but all i said was you couldnttt understand where im coming from or
why i wont stop
coz you dont no what any of it feels like.
anddddd
its not like i said
oohcdrugs are cool..

i understandd why people take them. and i dont disagree with it
soo dont call me
an idiot
or say people should get shot
it they think its good.

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:18 am

u well changed ur tune man :\

so now ur agreeing with me that saying taking drugs is ok is idiotic?

and also..u asked me to post this so im hardly blowing anything out of proportion Razz

id also like to get across that nothing justifies the use of coke or speed etc man. it really don't.
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 am

i dont noooot think
its idiotic.
atall
i dont no where your going with that,
and YES
EVERYONE I ASKED KAI TO POST THIS..
to see what people think
sooo what ?
your
being
silly
veryy
silly.

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 am

i dont think its idiotic *

not ataall.
people have reasons.

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ZoeBlush on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:22 am

Well I'm kinda a hypocrite on this arguement. Because in one sense I would go with the whole, 'you only live once' kinda arguement, but on the other hand, I've seen drugs fuck a lot of people up. It doesn't make them bad people but some of the outcomes I've seen haven't exactly been the nicest, and just yehh they deffinately have never made a benefit to my life, I've never taken one but they've destroyed people I've loved, so it's deffinately not something I would get into.

But if other people are into it fair enough, up to them. Different people get kicks out of different things. Some people get it from drugs. Some people like you Kai, get it from music. People like me get it from looking at photography. Etc etc.

Doesn't make them bad people.
avatar
ZoeBlush

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Dartford

View user profile http://myspace.com/xonxmyxdyingxwishx

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:22 am

u missed a few things out Dem
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 am

ZoeBlush wrote:Well I'm kinda a hypocrite on this arguement. Because in one sense I would go with the whole, 'you only live once' kinda arguement, but on the other hand, I've seen drugs fuck a lot of people up. It doesn't make them bad people but some of the outcomes I've seen haven't exactly been the nicest, and just yehh they deffinately have never made a benefit to my life, I've never taken one but they've destroyed people I've loved, so it's deffinately not something I would get into.

But if other people are into it fair enough, up to them. Different people get kicks out of different things. Some people get it from drugs. Some people like you Kai, get it from music. People like me get it from looking at photography. Etc etc.

Doesn't make them bad people.

yer i agreee....like i sed..alot of my mates take drugs...its the enforcement of the ideal that "drugs are ok" that i despise. if u take drugs......even if u enjoy it..u shud still admit its a bad thing...not an "ok" thing.
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:33 am

naah.
like you said

smokings bad
i disagree.

you live once and your gonna die one day

and alcohole is worse then smoking.
so why do you drink kai..

and DRUGS ARE OKAY IF YOU NO WHEN TO STOP
and you no your limits.
and you dont
go over the top
and yes
i no plenty of people
who have died
and are in hospital
as we tlk.
and that have got fucked up

they didnt no when to stop.
there all adddicted
im not

so its okay.


okay

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  lmfao on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:35 am

The use of drugs sure has lost its meaning . Before it would have been used as a release into another world , to connect with the after life & the spirit world, used for celebratory occasions & some types of communion. For instance when the peace pipe was used to bring people together and discuss situations and exchange gifts under a welcome mellowing feeling *peace* under the influence of the pipe . Of course , Iím not saying people didnít abuse drugs in the past , of course they did, but incomparable to the scale of today . The uncleanness and purity of where it come from is highly questionable now . The attitude that seems to follow the use of drugs these days carries a very bad stigma with it ,and itís highly abused . The sources of which people are funding is disgusting .Alas ,I donít care what people do to themselves, but itís unforgivable if it has a direct affect on people around you .

farao

avatar
lmfao

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:41 am

mate.......that is a beautiful piece of literature..i couldn't agree more.
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 am

yeah and i agree
i dont like the people who encourage others
or preasure them i think thats wrong.

but kai your opinioon in it would be different to mine,
so stop trying to get to to think the way you do
its never gonna happen
i wont " admitt " to things being bad or whatever

peoples influence on ofther people is bad
and its like peir presure ( i cant spell that word )
that is BAD.

but other things in my dictionary are not bad.

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 am

dems wrote:naah.
like you said

smokings bad
i disagree.

you live once and your gonna die one day

and alcohole is worse then smoking.
so why do you drink kai..

and DRUGS ARE OKAY IF YOU NO WHEN TO STOP
and you no your limits.
and you dont
go over the top
and yes
i no plenty of people
who have died
and are in hospital
as we tlk.
and that have got fucked up

they didnt no when to stop.
there all adddicted
im not

so its okay.


okay

sweet ur not addicted..dnt care if u was or not lol...tht isnt the point im making..its the bit where u gave the massive impression that drugs are something u HAVE to take in order to of "lived" .......and that u saw it wrong that saying "drug abuse is idiotic" is not something i am entitled to say if i haven't tried it lol. why would i try it...and then call it idiotic? what sort of backward logic iwould that be?
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:56 am

STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF
you said to me
firsttly
about
people should get shot
and what was it you said..

somthing abuout not literally..
well yes kai
not literally to your questionn.

i ment peple try things once
like
there go to a rave or
party or whatever
take a pil teyv tried it
they no what its like.
and they wouldnt dare take any drugs ever again

but theyve tried somthing,
and thas what most the people round here are like.
and like i said
where completly oppersit
i hang around with people
that are completly different from you
and have your state of wind.
and thats normal in my life


and tlking to you
is like tlking to FRANK.

where different
we have different minds
different oppinions
diffiernt views on life.

so just leave it at that

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:57 am

haha... love how u missed out wat i actually sed..i sed "people that say drug abuse is ok" shud get shot Wink

and yes we are diff...but u also did make me start this thread ....

the argument here is...."is it ok to say tht abusing drugs is alright?" the ansswer IS no...whether u do it or not..i couldnt care less.

i think its wrong to say drug abuse is ok.

u dont.

thts where we differ. and tbh. ur wrong.
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  lmfao on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 am

Hehe , nothing can compare to what our lil planet can already give us +D



cyclops



Itís a shame people donít show it as much respect as it deserves .
avatar
lmfao

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 am

NO ONE SAID
DRUG ABUSE IS OKAYYYY
sstop chanign my wordds
ive always said
people who go over the top
are silly.
people who dont no when to stop
are silly

i havent mentions drug abuse

other people abuse it
and i think farrrr to many people do it

and theyy abuse it
but i think its okay
if you no what your doing
AND YOU NO YOUR FUCKING LIMITTT.
jeeeez loueeezz

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  Nix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 am

This message is mostly to 'dems' lol

Not that im getting involved or anything...lol
but drugs are stupid, your stupid if you do them, your own fault if you wana fuck your life up

drugs arent okay if you know when to stop
your still doing them arent you no matter how much you do

if you know plenty of people who have died and are in hospital and all that shit why do you do them?

you say your not addicted, but you might be one day?

and i cant be arsed to write no more


drugs are bad
alcohol is bad
smoking is bad
end of

Smile
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:09 am

lmfao wrote:Hehe , nothing can compare to what our lil planet can already give us +D



cyclops



Itís a shame people donít show it as much respect as it deserves .


i agree

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:10 am

darling, its none of your busness.
Wink

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 am

end this already

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  Nix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 am

i never said it was lol
hence the 'not that im getting involved or anything'
or whatever i said
so dont tell me its 'none of my business'
if it was only your business it wouldnt be on here would it?
no
avatar
Nix

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Swanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:12 am

why try it in the first place then hun? seriously.

if u want thrills....pay attention to spencer's last post. them videos. u wanted colours. u wanted sounds with ur magic mushrooms yer. there uu go..summit a million times better as it don't harm u and its outa this world. u said i haven't tried drugs so i cant understand......maybe you haven't tried enjoying life properly so YOU cant understand.
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  ssskai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:13 am

dems wrote:darling, its none of your busness.
Wink

u wanted a fucking thread about it and now u complain when the opinions you wanted surface Rolling Eyes
avatar
ssskai

Posts : 178
Join date : 2008-07-24
Age : 29
Location : Swanley

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/svsnband

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  dems on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:13 am

ssskai wrote:why try it in the first place then hun? seriously.

if u want thrills....pay attention to spencer's last post. them videos. u wanted colours. u wanted sounds with ur magic mushrooms yer. there uu go..summit a million times better as it don't harm u and its outa this world. u said i haven't tried drugs so i cant understand......maybe you haven't tried enjoying life properly so YOU cant understand.
yeah i like that

dems

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 77
Location : bromley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drugs - an argument id like to get across.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum